USP-797 Compliance = MC2
A proven formula for success!
CleanAir Solutions, Inc. has developed a Modular Compliant Cleanroom product designed specifically for meeting the exacting standards of the USP-797 guidelines.
Our new MC2 Cleanrooms provide a “cleanroom in a box” solution to fit the needs of compounding pharmacies worldwide.
One of the most challenging aspects of meeting compliance is fitting a room within an existing space that may or may not have the facilities in place to support it.
Our “cleanroom in a box” solution takes care of everything from the integrated ISO Class 5 workbench to the portable hand washing sink. We’ve thought of it all – so you don’t have to.
To meet the latest standards we have added an extruded cove base at all connection joints; wall-to-wall and wall-to-ceiling trimmed with an extruded coving that features a large 3" radius for creating a sterile environment.
Because our system has all the facility integration built-in at the factory, you can simply plug it into a dedicated 20 amp circuit and you’re up and running.* This plug and play design means the MC2 cleanroom can be purchased as a piece of capital equipment; eliminating the need for permit - saving you time and money!
Compliance is guaranteed with our MC2 “cleanroom in a box” solution!
For further information, please send your request for a Needs Analysis Checklist and complete brochure to us at: Sales@CleanRoomSpecialists.com.
* Patent Pending
Engineered to be modular -
When your needs expand, so does the cleanroom!
CAS-797 Cleanroom with ACT!
Isolation and environmental control has taken a huge step forward for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries, thanks to the latest innovation from CleanAir Solutions, Inc.
Active Channel Technology (ACT) is a two-piece frame that allows the end user to vary the thickness of the insert material from 1/8" to 3/8". Use a wide variety of insert materials including ABS, polycarbonate, aluminum composite, acrylic, or even tempered glass.
- Can be fitted for wall panel inserts of ABS, polycarbonate, aluminum composite, acrylic, tempered glass or other materials.
- Easy-to-clean features are ideal for USP <797> applications for pharmaceutical compounding and medical device manufacturing, assembly and packaging applications.
- Suitable for ISO Class 8 (Class 100,000) applications to Class 4 (Class 10).
- Order the CAS-797 modular cleanroom with the integrated ceiling system in factory assembled modules for fast and simple construction.
- All assembly hardware is accessed from the outside and sealed for a professional look.
- Can be designed as a single-pass cleanroom, or as a re-circulating design with air-chase walls and ceiling plenum.
Simply call our Customer Service Department today for a no-obligation quote at 707-864-9499 Ext. 101.